Friday 22 March 2013

Singing singing and more singing!

Last night was our annual music night!!

This is the one night of the school year where St. Wolstan's Talent really gets to shine and show the parents what talent the school is hiding away in the music room. The show was a huge success and everyone seemed to have a wonderful time, with some truly incredible performances from across all years on the night. I myself wasn't even fully aware of the immense amount of talent that was present in our school, and even in my own year.

Backstage was the best part for me personally. There was such a great atmosphere, and people were jamming together and harmonising and over all it was like being in an episode of Glee! :)
We got to mingle with people from other years and meet new people and find out about their music tastes.

Overall it was amazing and I even did a little performance along with two other talented girls from my class! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment